Thursday, March 02, 2006

Kind of sappy....

I thought about this the other day but then it just really hit me a few minutes ago. After I finished reading K's post, tears welled up in my eyes. The thing is....a lot of things have been making me cry lately. Not sad crying....just emotional. No, I am not pregnant. I think that I have tried to be so strong for so long that my emotions just didn't want to expose themselves. I, by no means, have hidden any emotions....they just wouldn't come out. I am so unbelievably happy right now. Things are starting to go our way....MY way even. I have developed some really great friendships online. I feel so much pride for those of you that are really trying to make things work. It is really, really, really hard to just BE anymore. I knew life was hard....but, wow, there is a lot of bad in the world. I know that I am a better person for having gone through all of this....cry on.....

3 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger K. Marie said...

I wuv you, too. :-)

xoxoxox,
K

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger zooman said...

Ditto to what K said !

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger KC said...

Feeling the wuv. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones