Friday, January 13, 2006

Puppies Go to the Groomer



Oh, don't they look pretty? They smell pretty too! I love my babies. Do you know how hard it is to get two hyper dogs to sit still, together, to take a pic?













Hunter is having his adenoma removed and marble sack snipped on Monday so we had to have him groomed.....you know, so he'll feel better about himself afterwards. Mommy is scared to death about the surgery. Daddy said that everything will be fine. He'd better be right. Please think of him on Monday. The pups love going to see Gloria (their groomer). I think Hunter has a crush on her. He talks A LOT to her. Hope everyone is having a great day.

4 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Best of Luck to Hunter!
and
Best of Luck to Mommy and Daddy!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger zooman said...

Thinking about you guys and hope all comes out(or off)well.Now about that marble sack, all of our male animals have none now, well except a couple of the cows. Therefore I sleep with one foot on the ground, ready to run.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger KC said...

awww...they're so cute! I love doggies!

I'm sure Hunter will be fine, but I understand Mommy worries. :)

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Stef said...

I just love dogs....my puppy gets spayed next week. Poor baby!

Stef :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones