Friday, January 20, 2006

Because Troy is feeling guilty...

I moved my watchful eyes down. It does look like I am staring at you, huh? Trippy!

Hunter is doing very well. Matter of fact, his frickin' tranquilizers barely keep him calm. Okay, Troy, hide your eyes......We had to take him back to the vet because the skin glue came undone on his marble sack. He had stitches on the subcutaneous layer and glue on the outside area. It looked like a cut in a steak. No oozing, just pink and cauterized looking. Anyway, they gave him a topical analgesic, threw in a couple more stitches, and glued the rest. He's such a spaz that I had a visual of his scrotum glued to the table. Yeah, I can laugh now. I was an absolute wreck. He is doing everything that he is not supposed to do...except for biting at the affected areas. He does scootch his butt across the carpet and I have picked carpet wads off of his anal region. Yippee.

David and I are trying a different form of discipline. He told me that I can no longer tell the pups that they are bad. Apparently, children cannot be told that they are bad or being bad. Their behavior is "unacceptable." Bahahahahahahaha. I'm not sure what Dr. Spock book he has been reading but it has been quite humorous lately.

Speaking of books, I have been reading "Are You Hungry, Dear? Life, Laughs, and Lasagna" by Doris Roberts (Everybody Loves Raymond). It is really good. She is very funny.

3 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger K. Marie said...

"Hunter, we do NOT scootch our itchy bums across the carpet. That is NOT appropriate."

:-)

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger zooman said...

I think tonight I will sleep with both feet on the ground,just in case. On the other hand I feel less guilty and don't think I need to confess anything.Oh,I am so glad you didn't post any pics of Hunter's wound or I would have really been in a world of hurt lol.Just glad everyone is doing well and came through this relatively unscathed. By the way has David started to sleep with one foot on the floor?

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Hope Hunter is doing well as well as his parents!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones