Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Oranges, Bananas, and Splenda...Oh, my!

Yes, I eat them all the time
Yes, I love them and I'm fine
One, two, and sometimes three
Try them too and then you'll see
Proteins, Carbs, and Fats will work
Can't you see that I'm a dork?

Oh, yeah! We are back on the wagon food-wise and feeling good. I am starting to lose the lethargy and will be able to work out soon. I am now peeing clear and the insomnia is returning. I get so frickin' wired when I eat properly. It's awesome!!!

For those of you who asked, "flying" comes from being a Flybaby. You can become a Flybaby by visiting www.flylady.net Check out the dusters while you are there. They are fabulous.

Well, I'm off like a prom dress......(I gotta pee!)

4 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger zooman said...

Great poem, does that mean I'm a dork for liking it? Glad to see you back and if the insomnia keeps you up, you know where to find me ,lol.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger KC said...

Ha ha - too funny.

Wait a minute though...are people now saying that oranges are bad, too? Stop the insanity!!!

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger DG said...

I'm off like a prom dress.... HAhahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!
You crack me up!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger DG said...

PS- thank you SO MUCH for your response. Great advice, I sincerely appreciate it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones