Monday, January 16, 2006

Lynn, this one's for you!

Don't hate me 'cause my lashes got length! Oh, yeah, I love this mascara. I hope you can see them well. If I blink, I may get mascara on my lips! Thank you, Lynn, for the recommendation. While we are recommending beauty products, you all have to try the Neutrogena Dermabrasion kit. It is waaaaaaaaay cool. My face feels incredibly soft. Okay, it's somebody else's turn.

BTW, Hunter is in recovery right now. He did very well with his surgery and we will probably be picking him up around 4 or 5. Thank goodness!

3 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger DG said...

Giiiirl... WhaBAM! LOL
They look great!
I got the Neutrogena stuff too (product whore, remember?). It does work well.
I would love to get rid fo the uneven tone in my skin. I have lots of light freckles..bleh. Oh well, I have nice lashes now :)
Good to hear about your doggie going through surgery well. Ozzy loves to go to the groomer, too. He is like my 3rd kid :)

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Christie said...

Damn Mel...you have beautiful eyes...really beautiful...in fact they are mesmerizing...are you excercising mind control over us...is that what this is...I must get longer lashes...

Hugs
Christie

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger zooman said...

Melanie, you can close your eyes now, you're freaking me out.You 're making me feel guilty about something and I'm fixing to confess!J.K.You do have pretty eyes, you know like that song, who was that again... Betty Crocker?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones