Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hello, my name is Melanie and I am addicted to...

Cottage cheese mixed with yogurt (any flavor), Carole's protein bars with low-fat peanut butter, cleaning, and Frogger (www.froggyville.com). Wow....I feel so much better after getting that off my chest. I've got it really bad for the protein bars. I crave them. I forgot to bring one to work and now my skin is crawling...:D

I came up with something yummy the other day: Cooked brown rice, mixed with dark red kidney beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and some taco seasoning. Add a protein and you have a perfect meal. Don't ask what the nutrition information is.....don't know and don't care. It's yummy and it's healthy.

My guilty pleasure has been 2 Hershey miniatures on any given day. It's less than 100 calories and it gets me through any cravings. I've lost 11 lbs. thusfar and I am a happy camper.

I keep forgetting to mention this.....Princess Diana's Exhibition is being shown at the Dayton Art Institute. I think this is a big deal considering it was only scheduled for 3 locations in the U.S. So, who's coming to visit?

3 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger zooman said...

Oh yeah can't wait to get up there and see that exhibit, lol. Did go to Wright Patterson Air Force museum when we lived there though and really want to see that again.WOW, 11 pounds, you really suck!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Lori said...

How do you stop at just 2 Hersheys miniatures??? I would have the whole bag gone by the end of the day.

Lori

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger K. Marie said...

Hello, my name is Melanie and I am addicted to ... not updating my blog, apparently. :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones