Sunday, July 08, 2007

So sorry....


I've been busy gestating. I have less than 6.5 weeks to go. We are having a girl and her name will be Anneliese Gabriele. We are so excited. The belly pic is from the middle of May and I am much bigger now. I have chosen to use Hypnobabies during the labor/birth and I am enjoying the CD's. They help me to relax. Hubby did a great job with the painting. It is a beautiful pink. We have the crib and dresser in the room so far. Aren't they pretty? That's pretty much all that I have been up to lately. It's all about the baby now.

4 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Don't apologize for being AWOL, I have been too. What a pretty name for your baby girl! I can't believe you're only 6 weeks away.

Thanks for the tip... I'm gonna have to ask you some questions about it. Call me when you have a chance!

♥ Jess

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Ha! I filled out their little form. I need "special" help. Bahahahaha!

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Jess said...

I bet the baby WILL be here before I get back that way... I'm thinking about Thanksgiving time. I'll let you know when I'm coming through!

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Where aaaaaare you? I think we need pictures. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones