Friday, September 29, 2006

It's the little things

that make me smile......

When my mom says "I love you and I'm proud of you"

When my husband leaves for work and I can still smell him in the house

When my puppies jump in bed and cuddle with us

When I know I have comforted a grieving family (because they told me so)

When I call my grandma every week and hear her voice

When I hug my mother-in-law and feel her soft cheek against mine

When my husband acts like he's sleeping, peeks at me, then closes his eyes when I look at him

When I am out and about and find wrappers in my purse or pockets compliments of Hubby

When Hunter brings his stuffed bull to bed

And many, many more.

3 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

What wonderful warm things to think about..lucky girl! :D

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Christie said...

Awwwwwwww, I love that post Mel...made me all warm and fuzzy...oh wait, thats just my cat rubbin on me...still made me smile though.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger DG said...

I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones