Friday, September 15, 2006

Fridays

I remember when they used to mean something. I got called about the baby photo job but it didn't go anywhere because they needed people on the weekends. That's when I work my full-time job. I miss working "normal" hours. I have been getting up at 0630 to make Hubby coffee and pack his lunch. I like doing that. I am sort of an "all-day" kind of person. Not just a "morning" or "night" person. I can adapt to anything really....except for working 3rd shift at my current job. I really don't enjoy it. If I could get out of the office to see people, it would be different. If I wouldn't lose so much in differential pay, I would work days. At least I would have a little more interaction with other people. I do enjoy working with the people I work with (most of them). But there is usually only 2 (sometimes 3) of us working at a time. I have not been able to get my TS business off and running due to my schedule. I did really well with PL until I started this job. I was hoping things would be different this time. If you know of anyone who is interested, have them give me a holler.

I can't believe that it is already the middle of September. I did not do one single summer-type activity. I don't know where the time went. It is already getting dark earlier and the temperatures are getting cooler. I'm guessing that other people are staying busy because they aren't really writing too many updates on their blogs. I think a lot of it has to do with companies banning the ability to blog too.

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving Day. I want to cook this year. I make a mean turkey and dressing...oh...and gravy too. Who am I kidding? Everything I make is good. Mmmmmmmm......Thanksgiving dinner.

Nothing much of interest today. Just blah blah blahgging :) Have a wonderful weekend.

3 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger Christie said...

Alright, I think I got PL, I used to be a PL girl too...hehe...but what the heck is TS...sigh...I need to know now, and I will lose sleep about this...ugh.

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

Yep you need to clarify the abbreviations..enquiringn minds wanna know! :P & Yummmmm on the Turkey talk!...

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

TS is Tastefully Simple. See link to main website (right side of blog).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones