Friday, June 09, 2006

Sorry to disappoint....

I've been a bad blend lately. I haven't posted but I have been reading. I have been busy lately and very tired. I have been good with my sleep schedule for the most part but some days I stay up way too long.

I have found a new addiction...."Big Love." I really didn't think I would like it but I do....very much so. I can't wait for Season 2.

I have my Business Blast-Off Taste-Testing Party tomorrow. Wish me luck. I really want this business to be successful. I did really well with my previous home business.....it just really slowed down when I went to 3rd shift.

Don't really know all that much else. I did get about 6 inches of my hair cut off....and highlighted. I feel SASSY!

Hope your summer has started off with a bang!

3 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Christie said...

Ooooh, I wanna see the new do...plus, I know I am now late with this, but I hope everthing went really well for you, let us know girl...by the way, thanks for the support with my dad, and crazy life...
hugs
Christie

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Yea... we wanna see YOUR new hair too! jess showed us herrrrrrs! ( yea I sound like the kids! ~lol:P

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Christie said...

Just checkin on you, seeing how you are doing. And I still want to see the hair...
Hugs
Christie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones