Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The search for the perfect tanner

I have used several different sunless tanners over the years....some good....some not so good. I tried a new one last night and I really like it...Banana Boat's Summer Color Sunless Tinted Lotion Deep Dark. I only used one application and I have a nice brown color. It is streak-free, oil-free, quick drying, and doesn't smell all that bad. I used gloves to apply so I can't tell you if it comes off of your hands well when you wash them afterwards. It states that it is self-adjusting for color and I think it actually is. I purchased mine at Walmart for like $6.95 and it came with a Schick Quattro razor (nice bonus). Anyone else try a tanner that they like (or don't like)?

1 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger zooman said...

Yeah I've tried McGuire's leather tanner for my horse and camel saddles. It leaves them feeling softer and more pliable yet gives them protection from the sun,lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones