Thursday, May 18, 2006

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (except possibly weight)

I am getting ready to begin a new home business. I am very excited. I have sold Mary Kay and PartyLite in the past and they proved to be quite rewarding. I am sure that not many of you have heard of the company....Tastefully Simple. What is it? Well, it is food (of course). Why? 'Cause Mel loves food. I have been wanting to start this for almost 1.5 years and I am finally getting off my arse and doing it. I really miss social interaction with people....in person. I don't get to see anyone anymore because of my job. I think that with T selling Mary Kay and C selling her beautiful jewelry, the blends should be taken care of if the need arises. If you want to take a peek at what TS has to offer, go to: www.tastefullysimple.com

I have entered the pups in the Old Navy Mascot Search. There are TONS of dogs that have already been entered. They are all very cute. I think voting begins sometime later in June. *****Enter Hypnoworld (vote for Hunter and Libby, English Springer Spaniels, Dayton, Ohio) Exit Hypnoworld***** Check out www.oldnavy.com

Hope all is well....it sure is rainy in Ohio.

Melanie.... signing out....USS Snyder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones