Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Just HAD to be different....

25 of my favorite products that I have either used for a while or just recently found:

  1. Bare Minerals Foundation
  2. Clorox Anywhere
  3. Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner
  4. Johnson's Softlotion Extra Healing Lotion (lasts 24 hours)
  5. Pantene ProV Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo/Conditioner
  6. Philosophy's Amazing Grace Cologne
  7. Holmes Remote Twin Window Fans (works great even if you have high ceilings)
  8. Equate (Walmart brand) Honey and Milk moisturizing hand soap
  9. St. Ives FresH20 body wash
  10. Michelob Ultra Amber Light Beer (yum)
  11. Kroger's Ultra toilet paper
  12. Bissell Spotlifter (must have if you have children or pets)
  13. Neutrogena's Microdermabrasion thingy
  14. Adidas Active anti-perspirant
  15. Mary Kay skincare
  16. Tri Oral 12-hour Breath Protection Rinse
  17. Bubblicious Sugar-Free gum (original and grape)
  18. Scott's Lawn Care
  19. Flylady's ostrich duster
  20. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
  21. Splenda
  22. PartyLite candles
  23. Cottonelle Fresh wipes
  24. Frog Ranch salsa
  25. Celexa :D
I'll have to think about 25 things about me.

2 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

I, too, use the FlyLady Duster and Mary Kay products!

I just started using the Jergen's Self Tanner, I think. It smells like butterscotch hard candy. I don't know if it is me or not, but I think I look orange. My sister tells me otherwise.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger K. Marie said...

I liked the Jergen's natural glow, but I think it stopped working for me, so I stopped slathering it on religiously. I've given in the sun again *sigh*. But only my face and shoulders and arms are tan, the rest of me is white.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones