Monday, December 26, 2005

Work in progress...

Seven Things To Do Before I Die
1. Get out of current debt situation
2. Go scuba diving in Belize and/or Turks & Caicos
3. Experience childbirth
4. Find inner peace
5. Start a business with my Hubby
6. Complete my Sevens
7.

Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. Stay out of trouble
2. Totally relax
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Seven Things That I Admire in Others
1. Patience
2. Concentration
3. Beautiful skin
4. Ability to complete their Sevens
5.
6.
7.

Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. Get the frick out!
2. Good gravy.
3. Oh, poop.
4. I love you.
5. Donor Referral Hotline, this is a recorded line, how may I help you?
6. What an idiot.
7. What did I just say?

Seven Books I Love
1. The Polar Express
2. Harry Potter (all)
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Seven Movies I Have Watched Over and Over Again
1. The Princess Bride
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. 8 Seconds
4. A Christmas Story
5. Sweet Home Alabama
6. 50 First Dates
7. Legally Blonde

Seven People I Want to Join in Too
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

I promise to complete this before the end of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones