Saturday, December 10, 2005

Today's Ramblings

Mark your calendars. My birthday is on the 13th. Happy 34th to me (yippee)!

I am going to have my hair done on Monday and I am going to tell my Stylist to do whatever she wants. I don't care. The very first time that I went to her I told her that I wanted my hair cut short. She cut like 15" off and it looked fantastic. I have accumulated SEVERAL trillion white hairs over the past couple of years and I am ready for a change of color (possibly). The older you get, the more your hair loses it gloss and color. I will take pics with the results...maybe even a Before and After. Check this out: www.lhj.com (Try-a-Hairstyle). It's fun (or funny) to see what you would look like with different hairstyles.

We went to Wendy's last night and they had a sign in the window that said "Hot and Juicy Fulfillment Center." All I could think of is 'how do they know my husband?'

Also last night...I was chewing a piece of bubble gum and I love to blow bubbles for Hunter (my male dog). It's my way of getting lots of kisses. I blew a bubble and he slammed his nose into it and it may a loud "pop." Hubby thought it was my jaw and thought that I was crying instead of laughing. It was so funny. As I attempted to blow another one, Hunter bit at my tongue. If you are not a dog lover, you will never understand how sweet this really is. I'm such a puppy kiss whore!

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger K. Marie said...

OOOHHHH, new hairstyle! Are you gonna go back to that dark color? That was pretty. :-)

Thanks for the advance notice on your birthday, geez.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Alex Trenoweth said...

I love your hair too!! Been thinking about getting the old chop myself (my hair reaches the waistband of my trousers). I hope you had a birthday--it's the same day as my boyfriends. For all you Sagi's born around this day of the year, it is a time of profound transforsmation coupled with a desire to discover new belief systems. . .Heavy stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones