Sunday, November 20, 2005

Birthday Shout Out

I am making a point to remind you all that Karenna's birthday is today. Why? Because I have seen it posted in several Blogs ;) If she is like me, she is very proud that today is her birthday and she would like everyone to know it. Not for the presents, cards, and well wishes....just for the mere fact that it is a day to be celebrated. It is another milestone. It symbolizes another year that you have survived. You woke up with a heartbeat and have the wonderful opportunity to experience LIFE! All kidding aside, I hope she has/had a fantastic birthday...in Nebraska.

On a serious note, I did not get the job. It's okay, though. I am not devastated or even broken-hearted for that matter. I would have been more disappointed if I didn't try! I have applied for another job at my current workplace so we'll see how that goes.

Mom is coming to visit tomorrow, spur of the moment kind of thing. I love my Mommy!!!!

Picture this....a grown man who does a silly little head-bob when the theme song from "Legally Blonde" plays AND sits quietly with his hands clasped and a goofy grin on his face while he watches the movie. Yep, that's my Hubby. I love my Hubby!!!!

Hope you had a great weekend and an even better week!

4 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger KC said...

Happy Birthday K! I love birthdays, too. Even at 35!!

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Tracey said...

Thanks for the reminder! I knew this but may have forgot to mention it when she got back. I'm looking forward to her returning, I miss her. Happy Birthday K, hope you had a great B-day.

As to Karla's comment, I'm finding I'm not as keen as I once was; 35 would be okay right now tho.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger KC said...

Well, Tracey, not more than a year ago, I hated birthdays. But since doing Bdy for Life, I can't WAIT for the next birthday. Tracey, I love my body, I love my life, I love my birthday, I love you, I love this blog. Think HAPPY THOUGHTS, ALWAYS, AT ALL TIMES! If you think them, they will come.

bwhwahahahahahahaahahah!!!!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Tracey said...

Geez Karla, just about had me there. I was well on my way to happy land, then.............bwhwahahahahahahaahahah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones