Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Flip Side




If you haven't seen "13 Going on 30" you probably won't get the full effect but this is still great.

While Hubby and I were at Walgreen's today, I found Razzles (first it's candy, then it's gum) and HAD to get some. I think of the part in the movie and get warm fuzzies!

"Hey, maybe Razzles could be OUR thing too."

"We already have a thing."

"What's that? Bob's?"

"No. That I married my best friend."

I almost cried. He is so amazingly adorable. I love him. I think I'll keep him.

3 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger KC said...

I love that movie, too. Silly, I know, but I love it. But you know, I had never heard of Razzles. My favorite candy when I was 13 were Nerds. Remember those?

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger PartTimeMom said...

awwww

I'm going to marry my best friend :)

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger K. Marie said...

hehehehe, Jess. :-)

I was thinking Melanie's got the baby lust. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones