Saturday, November 05, 2005

Forgive me, Honey!

I love quoting my Husband because he brings me so much joy that I have to pass it on.

His latest:

"The E-Ring is my new JAG. That Benjamin Bratt is the sexiest thang to come along since Harmon Raab. He's dead sexy (rubs nipples)."

Yeah, the "eye candy" reference was directed towards me. Well, he is pretty to look at.

I feel that I must apologize publicly for the yogurt pants. For those of you that I deceived into thinking they were awesome-fitting pants.....well, not so much. They run waaaaaaaaayyyy small. But, they were such a GREAT deal. I am a sucker for good deals......I am broke, you know. So, if I go on a starvation diet, my "good deal" clothes will fit......LOL.

Hubby's birthday was on the 2nd (38th...the old fart). His parents took us out for Mexican food....yummy. Afterwards, we went to Kroger's and bought a cake. I know, I know....I should have baked one but I worked the night before. Or in a perfect world....we would have eaten EFL cheesecake....nah, nah, nah....this is my story...HA. Anyway, we ate the WHOLE cake in less than 24 hours. I was in a carb coma the next day. The even funnier part is that I lost a couple of pounds. I am a bad influence. I drink (not so much anymore), I swear (picked that up from the Fire Dept.), and I eat sugar.....lots of it.

Had an interview on Friday. I think that it went well. Keep me in your thoughts.....PLEASE!

Election Day is on Tuesday. Read up on your local issues and get out there and vote. It's your right!

6 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Most definitely Kroger cake, chocolate with buttercream frosting....the kind that leaves fat on the knife.....yummy! Don't forget that I lose weight eating ice cream too...Edy's Light.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger zooman said...

Good luck on your job interview, and I wish the best for you. As far as voting, I need to do a whole blog on what the city in Alvin pulls by making us vote in 2 different places so they can sneak their bond election in to buy new sports equipment for the high school.Hell their high school weight room already blows away the Y here. OOPS,sorry this isn't my blog.Anyway good luck on Friday!

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger K. Marie said...

Is there a lot of pants-pissing going on in your house? I think your hubby's have me peeing my yogurt pants all the time.

That's a compliment: You make me pee my yogurt pants. Put it on your resume.

:-P

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger KC said...

Along with pizza...Mexican food...mmmmmm....yummy.

Carb coma - hahaha. Funny. :)

Good luck with the interview!

Finally, piss and yogurt=not a friendly combo. :)))

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger PartTimeMom said...

If you lose weight while eating cake and mexican food - there must be some blogger rule that you can't POST about it! :P

heheheh - Luck-ee

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Christie said...

sending you lucky vibes for the job, but you don't need it, you'll get it girl, I feeeeel it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones