Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Waiting....

I finally received my results from my test. Can you believe that it took 7.5 weeks? Wow. It got me to think about all of the things that we wait for: waiting in lines at the supermarket, waiting in lines at the bank, waiting for a table at a restaurant, waiting for your tax refund, waiting for a baby to be born, waiting for your computer to boot up, waiting for election results, waiting to see if you get into a school that you've applied to, waiting for a loan to go through, waiting for K and Jess to move to Dayton.....waiting, waiting, waiting!

Speaking of waiting for election results.....the Mayoral candidate that I voted for did not get elected. He lost by 10%. I was bummed. The current Mayor is running our City into the ground. On a happy note, one of the jackasses that fired me did NOT get re-elected. HA! That'll learn ya for falling asleep during my hearing, ASSHOLE!!!

Here's another Hubby funny for ya:

"I got you a surprise."

"Is it a pony?"

**Yes, Darling, I put it in the garage**

Oh, now that I made YOU wait, did you want to know if I passed???? Well, let's just say that I get a raise and a new title. :D

6 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Blogger K. Marie said...

Congrats!

Blogger, which has a slight dislexia problem, says "Oh kt ggwd," which I think means "Oh, thank God."

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger KC said...

Woo hoo!! That's fantastic news! I'm happy for you. I couldn't WAIT to hear about it. :)

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Awesome news. Congratulations on the test results!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger PartTimeMom said...

congrats!

AND you got a pony!? whoop! ;)

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Won't know about the job until maybe next week. President/CEO was out this week!

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Christie said...

You little stinker...I was like...wth, how did the test go...hahahaha...congrats girlie...

Hugs
Christie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones