Sunday, October 23, 2005

Music to my ears....

Bow wow yo yippy yo yippy yay, bow WOW yippy yo yippay YAY! I love that song. Did you just have a flashback? Music is awesome. I sing at the top of my lungs in the car. It's funny how I can think back on songs from the 80's and early 90's and remember certain things. Today's music....not so much. I feel like dancin'...woo...dancin'...woo....dance the night away.

After the visit to the Vet (heehee Lisa), Hunter acted like a major Butt Dart. I think they respond like children do to shots. He was cranky and I think the injection sites were sore. Today, he's back to his normal Turkey Butt status. I think Libby's ears are feeling better too. Mommy gives the pills and Daddy does the ear drops. The ear drops smell like peaches. Hubby said that he is sick of the smell. I, being the lush that I am, recall the time that I drank a Big Gulp's worth of Fuzzy Navels. Blech....

I am excited because Jess and I have decided to meet up when she comes to KY. That is if her Turd Ass boss (I'm full of names today...and it's Sunday!) lets her take vacation. By the way.....have you all ever tried Kentucky Jelly? Not so good on toast. ;P

I am also excited because K might move closer to me. I am thinking good thoughts that her hubby will have a stupendous offer that he just can't refuse. :)

I am sitting here, typing away, and eating some really yummy Chinese food. It's my one last hoorah before I crack down this week. Time to get serious.

If you have a WallyWorld near you, you have to look for Lander's new shower gel. It's a 3-in-1 (bath, hair, shower). I got a Creme Caramel and a Coconut. They smell very good and they are inexpensive. It smells sinful but it won't make you fat.

Well, back to crocheting my afghan and waiting for people to die. So depressing, so boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones