Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Yeah, yeah, yeah....

and I'M the child-like one, huh? K....you're killin' me!!!!! Let's recap shall we? So....let's see....I found my Serenity Spot, it has been prodded and now my pelvis is sore. Woo hoo!!!!!

Mom and I are having a great time. Went to Hobby Lobby today and it is way cool! *I, unlike someone I know, have learned how to crochet and I am really digging it.* They have like a bazillion colors/textures of yarn to look at. I also saw fabrics to reupholster my dining room chairs (yippee!) That place could pose a problem.

Still waiting on: 1) Test results from 9/17 and 2) The job I submitted my resume for........

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger K. Marie said...

*pbbbbtttttt*


If I start crocheting, who's going to take care of all the napping?

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Christie said...

c'mon Job...c'mon test results...wishin, and hopin, and prayin...(you started to sing didn't you???!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones