Tuesday, October 04, 2005

New discoveries...

I had a marvelous time cleaning my house during my time off. It is so nice to be able to walk into a room that is CLEAN!!! It is so hard to do noisy cleaning when Hubby is sleeping....it's even harder to clean the bedroom. It's amazing how quickly dog hair can accumulate.

I have found a new cleaning tool that I absolutely love....Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser. Run...don't walk...to your nearest store to get one (if you don't already have one). It is phenomenal. It even takes soap scum off the glass and tile in the shower.

I have found a new carb that I love. Stacy's Pita Chips (Baked). They are awesome. I have eaten them with tuna salad and with cottage cheese. The Pesto and Sundried Tomato flavor is really yummy. WARNING: They are addictive. Remove your portion and hide the bag!!!

I saw "Uptown Girls" the other day. It is such a "feel good" movie. I highly recommend it.

Well...that's it for now. Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones