Friday, October 21, 2005

Check-ups for the kids....

Oh they were sooooo good. Well, Hunter was a bit of a pain in the booty on the way there (and kind of while we were there too). He likes to talk a lot. He has a very high-pitched voice sometimes. Libby was an angel. She just looked out the window and put up with Hunter walking all over her. They each weighed more than last time. *Daddy gives them A LOT of cookies* Both of their BM's were worm-free and blood tests were A-okay. They each got their shots and were very good. Hunter did not like the toofers exam. You'd have thought that Doc was pulling them all out. When it came time to get the Bordotella up the nose......Hunter said "yeah, right!" So, he got the shot. Hunter did not care for the eye exam either. He pretty much made a liar out of me. I said "Oh, you can just about do anything to Hunter. He doesn't care." Okay, so today he cared!!! Hunter has a perianal adenoma. I was bummed. It is benign; however, it looks like he has a penis growing out of his bunghole. He doesn't seem to care, though. Since we need to have it removed, I have decided to finally have him neutered. I think I am more attached to his balls than he is. I can't bare the thought of him having surgery much less having something removed from him. He will be 8 in April. I think I have put it off for long enough. Oh yeah....that's going to cost about 500 smackaroonies!!!!! *Will work for testicles and bunghole growth removal* Libby has hellacious ear infections. They are chronic and annoying. Doc cleaned them out really well and gave us medications. She really likes her meds "hidden" in peanut butter. Man, are they spoiled! Well, that was a fun outing. It only cost me $377! Woo hoo!

Oh....have you watched Nip/Tuck lately???????

4 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger K. Marie said...

Ahhhh ... the vet. When we had three critters and no baby and lived in S.C., our vet was uber-thorough. They even had insurance plans. The last vet I took Buddha-Cat to was in Nebraska. He came out to the waiting area (No room? No videos of kittens?), held and softly squished my cat, then asked if I had any problems or questions and quickly gave him his booster shot.

The ride over was more dramatic.

And no, haven't seen the last Nip/Tuck episode yet. My good buddy "The Legend" was kind enough not to spoil it for me. I've been working every night this week and today Josh is interviewing in Michigan.

We'll have lots of TV to catch up with next week.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Yes, they are my dogs! I got Lisa....hook, line, and sinker!!!! I was wondering if I would. Gotcha! At first, I was reading her post thinking "huh" and then I read her second post and LMAO!!!!!

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Stef said...

We are thinking about getting a puppy. I just looked at some Siberian Huskies tonight. They are 8 weeks old and sooooo cute. I really want one! Gotta convince Russ. Actually, we BOTH want a dog, so hopefully it won't take too much convincing!

Stef :-)

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Stef said...

BTW...got the puppy! Check out my blog for a picture of my new baby!

Stef :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones