Friday, April 21, 2006

Looking for a new post?

Well, today's your lucky day.

Anyone remember the "tree of love" that Hubby bought me for our anniversary last year? It's blooming. This year will be year #3. My In-Law's 50th Anniversary is this year. How great is that?

For those of you that are in-the-know, the "Big Project" will begin in June. I'll let the rest of you know about it some time in the near future.

Hubby planted flower seeds in front of the house. Germination time is approximately 2 weeks. I'm impatiently waiting. Pictures are pending growth.

Have you heard about the new book....."Bush's Brain?" I hear it's a pretty small book. Badump-bump. ;P

My mom is looking at moving back to Ohio and I am trying to help her locate a job. I am also on the look-out for Jess and K :D (Enter HypnoWorld) Come to Ohio. We'll have a blast. It will be healthier for you to live near me. I promise I don't bite. (Snap. Exit HypnoWorld) Bahahaha....I almost typed HyppoWorld.

I'm sure I know more...but I can't think of anything else at the moment. I know that you all have been anxiously waiting for an update :D

Hugs to you ALL.

2 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger K. Marie said...

Hehehehehe, Big Project might begin in June here, too. Or July.

Fun. :-)


Must go, I have the sudden urge to pack my things?!

xoxo,
K

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Stef said...

OMFG~ bring them both to ohio....NOW!!!!

mel~! have you ever been to see J medicine hat the comedian hypnotherepist?? He is coming to columbus in June. You and hubby wanna come??? email me...go4steffie@aol.com

Stef

PS....missing that hot chef guy from cincy...we need a meet up again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones