Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm back in the game...

Yes, I weigh myself daily. I don't obsess about it, it's just something I do before I get in the shower (I'm already naked, I might as well weigh myself). I have been working out 3x/week for the past 1.5 months...all weights, no cardio, eating what I wanted. I have definitely gained muscle but fat loss....probably not. So, Monday I started to eat BFL-style (except for the cinnamon roll that was left over and a Kit Kat that Hubby got free at the gas station). I have already lost 2 lbs. I did Yoga yesterday instead of cardio (I actually sweated) and did not do my Upper Body Workout today (oh, well). But, again....I have lost 2 lbs. so far this week!! I will not tell you how much I gained since I did my last Challenge+, but I will tell you that I did NOT gain all of the inches back. Hopefully, I will melt like snow during the 4th of July. I mentioned on Tracker that I tried the Vanilla Nut Cereal (page 248) and I LOVE it. I made spaghetti squash with pasta sauce and grilled chicken last night and it was YUMMY!

Have you seen the "Everybody Loves Raymond" episode where Debra just cries because it is therapeutic? Well, I watched "The Notebook" today and balled my eyes out. I've seen it before and I know how it ends but DAMN if it didn't feel good to clear out the ole tear ducts. I was giving my eyes a break from my contacts and there I was crying all over my glasses:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones