Friday, September 30, 2005

It's Friday...

And boy am I excited. I have Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday off. Yea!

It's time for some Fall cleaning. I love it when I am able to open the windows. I really enjoy cleaning....actual cleaning with product....not picking crap up. Have you ever noticed how many piles of paper collect in a week? It's ridiculous. We get these papers delivered to the house like a zillion times a week. I don't even know why but I do know that they keep delivering them even if you ask them not to (?) They are full of ads and such and they are annoying. I growl every time I see one. The mail is another issue. I swear on my big toe that when I get out of debt....I will pay for everything in cash and pay my bills online. Unless I get cards, presents, or money in the mail, I don't want it.

Hubby and I were discussing the whole food scam the other day. You know, how everything is full of preservatives and crap that makes you crave them. Like you could be sitting in the recliner, minding your own business, and crave a bag of Doritos. Not a couple of chips but the whole frickin' bag. Now did our ancestors have the same cravings....doubt it. Did they eat such gargantuan proportions? Again, doubt it. No wonder everyone is fat.

Next, we discussed anti-depressants and how big of a MORON Tom Cruise is. We believe that there are people that actually need them due to a chemical imbalance and then there are those that use them as a crutch. If you have a chemical imbalance, there is no amount of therapy that will help you. I believe whole-heartedly that I should have started taken mine a LONG time ago. As a teenager, I had serious mood swings. I now know that it was mania/depression. I said, "I think I also have a touch of ADD," and Hubby said "A touch? Yeah, right." Okay, so I've got it pretty bad. My attention span is quite short and my memory is just as bad. Even as I type this, my mind is going a million miles per minute thinking about what else I can type. Oh yeah, did I tell ya I lost another pound??????

Make it a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones