Monday, September 19, 2005

Things that make you go hmmmm....


I said "Look what I did today. I painted my toes with the color my friend 'K' got me."

Hubby proceeded to say "You always say 'my friend so and so' instead of just my friend or 'K'."

I said "Well, I used to do that until someone kept asking what my friend's name was so I just started adding the name."

Hubby said "Have you ever heard someone say 'blah, blah, blah my friend X and then blah, blah, blah my enemy Z?"

He shoulda been a comedian.

BTW, I won't know my test score for 6 WEEKS!

3 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger K. Marie said...

:-) How's it look?

Your Friend "K"

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger K. Marie said...

Purdy! :-)

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Stef said...

OMG! I do the same thing with the "my friend so~n~so" LOL!

Stef

ps...nice toes !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones