Sunday, September 11, 2005

What I've learned this week....

I have learned that time off from work is good for the soul. I have learned that rubber gloves should be used when using cleaning products; otherwise, you will exfoliate your hands at a much faster rate. I have learned that self-cleaning ovens stink really bad while they are turning all of the junk to ashes. I have learned that Hubby using muscle rub while cleaning the oven stinks even worse. I have learned that taking off a day from my upper body workout for a holiday makes my upper body very sore after the next workout. I have learned that there aren't any cookies that chocolate chips don't taste good in. Did I really JUST learn these things this week? Probably not. I am just more acutely aware of them this week. Hope all is well in your part of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones