Monday, September 12, 2005

Like a teenager again....

Behold! Thou shalt not mock thine friend's purulent facial additions for ye will be gifted ten-fold. Eh? Don't make fun of your friend's zits...even if they started it....or you will get them too....in mass quantities!!!! Sorry, K! Remember the game Connect Four? Well, I definitely have a visual. It's like my face is being consumed by what can only be described as a....a.....a...."too-mah!" Yowzers!

Let's see...its 0146 and I am at work. I am trying to study for my AATB (American Association of Tissue Banks) exam but my ADHD keeps interfering. I test on the 17th and I will get a 4% increase if....scratch that....when I pass. It is pretty dry stuff. FDA guidelines, cGMP's, etc.....blah, blah, blah.

I have added some more links that I highly recommend. There are a lot of talented writers out there in cyberspace...either that or I am easily amused.

Tomorrow (whoops...today) is Lower Body Workout. Hope you have a splendiferous day.

2 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Blogger Stef said...

BOY, I can seriously relate to the zit thing! I am 37...I should not be getting ZITS!!!!!! Not a very nice joke to play on someone!!!!

LOL

Stef

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger K. Marie said...

Tee-hee ... sorry, Mel ... looks like Hugo has headed inland.

_K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones